1. Fix the front wheel on the front fork and tighten the screw.
2. Put the handlebar in the tube.
3.Tighten the top screw.
4. Put the basket on the front fork.
5. Put the brake cable through the gap and into the brake lever.
6. Adjust and tighten.
7.Take out the pedals.R for right,L for left.
8.Tighten the pedal. Clockwise for right pedal,and Anti-clockwise for left pedal.
9. Fix the pedals with tools.
10.Install the auxiliary wheel, adjust the height and tighten the screw.
11.Install the saddle in the seat post, adjust to the appropriate position and fix it.
Click this link for details of this kids bike modules.